Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Adryana's First Field Trip !!

So yesterday was Adryana's First School Field Trip.
They went to the Texas A&M University Play "Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs"

She was so excited to go on her first Field Trip, she reminded me the day before and said " mammi don't forget that tomorrow is my field trip". Good thing she did because i had forgotten or just not thought about it since i didn't write it down on my calendar thats in front of my face when i open the fridge. lol

Overall she had a great time, she couldn't stop talking about it. At one point she was talking about it so much, she thought i wasn't listening anymore and saids to me " mammi are you listening to me"????
Too funny.. Its so crazy that my 5 yr old daughter is so grown up.. these yrs fly like nothing.. we have to appreciate all the little things.. because you look back on it and say i wished i did this or that.
So appreciate your kids and listen to them .. lol and just enjoy them while there still young they grow too fast.

God Bless You all..

No comments:

Post a Comment