Monday, February 27, 2012

"THE BALM" Mad Diaper Rash/Sunscreen Review








Hawaii first thing you think of is beaches, hula girls 
and Luau! We all dream of visiting Hawaii one day.. 
Right? Well why not have Hawaii come to you.

"THE BALM" products can give you a feel & smell of Hawaii 
Taylor House Inc. products are truly the "the bomb" 
and this is why. 
(You can also find this on there site)


“THE” BALM! MAD DIAPER RASH / SUNSCREEN ©

Natural.Protecting.SPF30
• Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!• Organic & Natural, Made in Hawaii, USA
• Customer say one of the BEST Diaper Rash Treatments out there!
• Natural & Safe Sunscreen for the whole family!
• Vegan
• Main ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm!
• Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive & infinitely recyclable)
We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem!
• (Pretty Much, “THE” BALM!”)

Ingredients
"THE" BALM! SUN! All Natural & Organic Ingredients:
Olive oil, calendula extract, shea butter, coconut & macadamia nut oil, zinc oxide, kukui nut oil, sesame seed oil, candelilla wax, St. John’s wort extract, chickweed extract, neem oil, vitamin e T-50, Organic Essential oils: orange, lavender, tea tree


Directions
DROP “THE” BALM! SUNSCREEN! © On..
Skin about to have fun in the sun! Or ... Baby got Mad Rash from build-up in cloth diapers, teething or sickness. Also great on other owies that need moisture protection.

CAUTION:
Stay away from eyes & mouths on this one! 
WILL STAIN:
Always use a liner when treating Mad Rash on CLOTH Diapered Babies.





This is my Review & Awesome Experience 
with "Mad Rash/Sunscreen"

(Let me start off by saying both my 
daughter and son have sensitive skin)

My son Ashton had a horrible rash on his booty about a week and half ago or so. I honestly tried everything that I had in my houshold butt paste, desitin, cj's butter, and none of those were cutting it the butt paste actually burned my son and made it worse, CJ's normally always works but not this time. I wanted to cry, pull my hair because nothing I was doing was making his rash better. 


So I post a status on Facebook "Ashton has a rash what to do??" By this time I already had "the balm" products. Malena saids "girl rub some mad rash on him put a fleece liner and that will do it" she told me and I honestly was thinking of doing it but because I know Ashton's skin is sensitive I honestly was kinda scared to tell you the truth, but this was the perfect time to try out this Mad Rash out so, I go looking for a scrap of fleece I cut a piece out ( you can buy them already made or if you have a scrap of fleece that will do it just cut it big enough to cover baby's booty) I applied the Mad Rash /sunscreen put a fleece liner over his cloth diaper and prayed  that his rash go away!! 

Second changing came and let me just say I wanted to cry of joy!! His booty was already looking so much better!! I I think any mama hates seeing there baby's booty have a rash or in pain!! I took some pictures to show you mamas,  I know I like to see pictures to prove to me that something does work!! Well here they are!! 


That's what it first looked like. 

Later That Night
 Next day early morning


This is the reason why I stand behind  "THE BALM" products,
 it really does work!!The smell of "MAD RASH/SUNSCREEN" 
is so amazing you will love it. Its a great gift for yourself or for someone 
you know that loves to be out in the sun, or a baby that has a Mad Rash.

 Check out there Product Line it is all  amazing.

For Only $9.95 

Your can get yourself this amazing Balm.
Thats a great deal!!

Every Monday for the next month I will be posting my 
review for a different product of "THE BALM" Taylor House Inc.
product line. So please stay tuned you don't want to miss 
out on information you will fall  in love with it. 

Ofcourse at the END of the Reviews we will have 
an Awesome GIVEAWAY brought to you by








If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask??? 
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.




*I would love to Thank "THE BALM" Taylor House Inc.
for giving me the opportunity to review there awesome products.
Thank You, God Bless You


                                                                      
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for share your info with us. people can know the disadvantage of diapers and how can they use it perfect, about this they will definitely pay attention.

    diapers for babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a2zbaby i appreciate the comment. I hope the information was helpful. Have an awesome day!! Be sure to stay tuned for more to come and giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in LOVE with your information! Thanks. Cloth badges uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. BH INFO I'm so glad you love the information you totally made my day knowing that the information is helpful to you or to anyone that reads it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it cleared it up. My E had it when he left hospital, i used zinc cast on it, took a while to go away but that's all we had at the time. Ashton is such a chubby baby my E is to he's 8 months but already 2"4 and wearing 24 months clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the before and after pics are incredible! I really could have used this a week ago when my poor baby had a miserable diaper rash :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a great product! I love the price too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little one had a horrid diaper rash and I used the normal rash and it cleared up in 2 days. this looks like it works better which amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rash and Sun Screen in one, I've never heard of that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how it's made in Hawaii. I really try and buy products that are made in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to get this! My kids have always got red whenever they poop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing before and after photos! We are dealing with a bad rash right now and I think I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kids both had horrible rash with disposables which is why we used cloth and use chlorine free disposables when needed. But poop still does my daughters skin in and she is three.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pictures that really tell the story! Can this be used if baby has a yeast rash?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of this before! My little guy has such sensitive skin this might definitely be a great solution. I feel so bad for him

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for doing this review when you did! I will keep this product in mind if I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor baby! That is one nasty looking rash. So glad it cleared up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I am impressed by how quickly this works. Looks like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I can't believe the before and after pics, this stuff works really quick but I'm glad he is all better. I love products that can be used for many uses, stuff that works and better on the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! That looks like it cleared it up very well :) What a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that its storedin glass! recycled:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the review. This product sounds amazing and a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it is funny that it is a sunscreen AND a rash cream, for those parts that aren't out in the sun.

    ReplyDelete