Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello there mamas !!

I'm so sorry haven't been updating you all, Ashton had a horrible cold. I had to have him on a neubilizer!! He is doing much better now but it was pretty bad and to top it all off I too got  really sick as well so I was having some hard long nights.

On a good note !! All is great with Groovycheeks review!! Im totally in love with GroovycheeksI can't wait to share the review with you all!! One thing I can say is Awesomeness!!!

Other projects I am working on right now is I'm organizing my sewing room and Ashton's room.
My husband was working on it all morning yesterday I just stood and watched him to do it...   :)  I got the clean up part which I don't mind at all.

Organizing his clothes and diapers along with organizing my sewing machines and nicknacks that I have.
Also fixing my friends fitted diapers the elastic was shot and "IM NOT A PRO" at sewing I have seen my mom sew since I was little and I also took a class in High School. I wanted the challenge though so I told her I would give it a shot and try and fix them, and I have fixed them which I'm super proud of and just yesterday my husband bought me a Serger, which does all the nice finishing touches. So I will be abel to Serg her fitted diapers. Super happy just because I know I did it.. Doesn't it feel good to know you did something you didn't think you could do???


Here is a picture of what Ashton's Wall looks like right now

A little bit more about this picture is that the changing table I bought on Craigslist for $25 dollars. 
This too will be another project I plan on sanding it down and staining it to match the two drawers next to it. What do you think? Those bins I might go back to the store and get some new colors.. I don't know about the mix and match lol.

Give me your thoughts about Ashton's Wall??? Love feedback.


Make sure to check out Groovycheeks 


Also Subscribe to my blog to get all the latest stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment