Saturday, July 7, 2012

Babiators Review




Say WHAT??? That's right your baby can totally be rocking some Avaiators but in a baby version which brings me to this awesome company BABIATORS !!

I first seen these super cute BABIATORS On Facebook and thought OMG my lil bam bam would look super cute. The company was kind enough to send my lil bam bam his own pair of glasses.

I opened up my package and was super excited these glasses are adorable their design is definitely baby friendly. They have their logo printed on the side of the glasses on the inside they also have "I'm Awesome printed" which I think is also super cute. The middle part of the glasses is gentle on the baby's nose. My lil bam bam looks super adorable wearing these BABIATORS !! I would totally recommend these glasses to my readers friends and family. 

 My Lil' Bam Bam Rockin his "Babiators"
Be sure to check out Babiators

I would love to thank Babiators
for giving the opportunity to review their awesome glasses.
Thank you and may GOD keep on blessing you.

Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela. 

2 comments: