Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"THE BALM" Body Butter

Whipped to perfection & Oh so good smelling, our Body Butter is made from nurturing oils from Hawaii & healing butters that will moisturize and pamper your entire body! We add an herbal infusion to help soothe your skin! Spreads nicely & feels like satin, your body will be addicted, and you deserve it!



What’s that?
(that’s)
“THE” BALM! ©
BODY BUTTER!

Moisturizing.Soothing.Yummy.

• Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
• Organic & Natural, Made in Hawaii, USA
• Whipped to Perfection!
• ALL over Body Butter!
• Non-Greasy, Satin Feel!
• Smells so good you'll want to eat it!
• Pregnant Belly Safe
• Vegan
• Main ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm!
• Helps releive itching
• Comes in Recycled Aluminum
• (Pretty Much, “THE” BALM!”)



Direction 


DROP “THE” BALM! BODY BUTTER © 

On that sweet, sacred body of yours! Need a little moisturizing? Want some shine? Due for some pampering? Butter up your sweet body already!
We know it’s so yummy you want to use it ALL right now!
But hold back, a LITTLE goes a LONG way!



Ingredients

“THE” BALM! BODY BUTTER! ALL ORGANIC Ingredients:

Olive oil infused calendula, cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, corn starch, vitamin e T-50 & essential oils of: orange & lavender


My Experience 

I love lotions, creams, balms. When I was pregnant with my daughter I literally rubbed wax butter on my entire body. I was determined to not get stretch marks, unfortunately I still did get stretch marks. Which I call my "Flames" :) My husband would just laugh or ask why do you put lotion all over your body??

I guess I just love to be moisturized, "THE BALM" offers a Body Butter which is amazing along with all there other products. Its whipped super soft and you only need a little and it goes a long way. I rub it on my body, I also use it on Ashton after his baths, it smells great and for some reason when I apply it on him, he always seems to take a nap after, could be all the natural ingredients soothe him to sleep. So I try to use it on him every time. 

These last past couple days my hands have been very dry and crack, because of the packing and cleaning.
Stuffing my diapers has been annoying because of my dry cracked skin the microfiber inserts stick to my hands   super annoying so I applied the butter on my hands over night and put a sock over my hands and the next morning my hands were so soft. Its very light not greasy at all its seriously amazing. 
It comes in recycled aluminum tin which is reusable for something else after your done with your Body Butter which is super awesome.

This is another "THE BALM" products I love and is a definitely a "MUST" have in my home.


I love "THE BALM" products.
Malena the owner is so amazing, i'm sure if you have any questions regarding "THE BALM" products she would be more then happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Below is "THE BALM" Facebook please LIKE 
We will be having a Giveaway at the end of the month on
"THE BALM" products so please stay tuned.






If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.

*I would love to Thank "THE BALM" Taylor House Inc.
for giving me the opportunity to review there awesome products.
Thank You, God Bless You
                                                                      
Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.



No comments:

Post a Comment