Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Am A Blog Contributor For Smartipants!!



I can officially Announce that I will be Smartipants Blog Contributor, I'm super excited and very honored to be doing this. I would like to thank Smartipants for the opportunity.

Here is where I'll also be chatting at, there is also other mamas that will share they're awesome thoughts and opinions. 





Please Visit them on there Site
 Facebook & Twitter 

BLOG CONTRIBUTORS

Name: Pollyanna Valenzuela
About Me: Hello my name is Pollyanna Valenzuela. I am happily married to a US Navy Sailor, stay at home mom to Adryana 5 yrs old, Ashton 4 mths old. I started cloth diapering Ashton this year as of January 1, 2012 so happy I did
Cloth Diapering Experience:2 Months
When I am not cloth Diapering.... I am Blogging, Sewing, Cleaning, doing Wife & Mommy duties.
My Blog: Sew Fatty

2 comments: