Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Adryana is 6 years old TODAY!!!!

Adryana is 6 years old today!!

Wow time fly's so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital having contractions, ready to pop her out. Im so grateful to have such a beautiful, healthy little girl. She changed my life in so many ways, and has made me a better person. I thank GOD for giving me such an amazing gift.

Letter to Munchkin,

Mami, I love you so much I hope one day when you get older. You read this and find yourself smiling ... you are one intelligent, outgoing, loving little girl. I thank GOD everyday for giving me YOU!!
GOD has big plans for you, always make him first. Nothing is impossible with GOD and always remember that GOD lives in your heart and he never leaves you.
Happy Birthday Munchkin 
Your daddy and I love you more then anything in this world.
WE LOVE YOU!!


Happy Birthday Munchkin 8/7/2012



Daddy tried to make your name out of balloons :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment