Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks Review

As Ashton is getting bigger he is wanting snacks. If he see's us eating he also wants some. So I figured why not try these awesome Baby Mum-Mum that are easy for him to chew on and are not bad for him.

Well we tried these Baby's Mum-Mum's and let me tell you they taste really good my daughter was even snacking on them. They are crunchy rice "crackers" the packets comes with two crackers in them.

It makes the perfect snack while out and about or even just around the house its not really a "messy" snack. Which I'm sure every mom can appreciate right?? We got the Vegetable and Original flavor and both taste amazing. These treats have no artificial colors or preservatives and gluten, milk and peanut free. These make the perfect treat while your baby is teething they dissolve easily.

My Lil' Bam Bam loves these treats as soon as I say "You want a Mum-Mum"?? its like he knows whats coming !! He gets a SUPER SMILE!! He enjoys them very much and I enjoy giving them to him since I know its nothing that is going to be harmful for him. My son is now 9 months so these are perfect for him. We now have a stock pile of these snacks. We will definitely be using these snacks for baby #3.



I totally recommend these snacks for every baby out there!!

Where to Purchase:
H-E-B, Wal-Mart, Babies"R"Us 
you can also check out their site for local retailers.

Be sure to check out these awesome treats out.



Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and did he like them? Where did you get those from?

    ReplyDelete