Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Snap-Ez Diaper Review



Snap-Ez was kind enough to send me their Multi-Size baby diaper. Fitting babies from 8-35 lbs. (the diaper comes with just the shell it does not come with inserts, you can purchase inserts separately) It comes with 4 different snap rise settings also come in different colors I chose cherry. Made in the US by WAHM's.


There is alot of things I love about this diaper .. lets talk Snap-EZ 

The tabs are different then other cloth diapers I have. They have a different shape which I have come to love. I feel as though they hug ashtons waist so well. The diaper also comes with elastic in the front fitting under the belly button, an awesome feature.
The leg gussets are great and snug the microfleece is no where outside. 
Meaning there was no leaks 
 The inner is Microfleece super soft on baby's bum and wicks moisture away from baby. Creating a stay dry effect.
Booty shot diaper has a very nice fit.


Snap-Ez has a back pocket which has elastic to keep your insert nice and tucked in. Its a great size and easy to stuff.



My Experience

The Snap-EZ is one of our favorite diapers right now, it is one of those diapers I reach for. The elastic is very gentle around the legs, the elastic in the middle makes its awesome for newborns. The diaper is also very trim, we experienced no leaks during the day or night. I did use a doubler for night time (I used rumparooz insert and thirsties doubler) . The different shape of the tabs make this diaper unique and awesome. I would totally recommend this diaper to my fans, friends, family. Snap-EZ also offers different colors and also offers their own line of inserts. 
My Lil' Bam Bam 
in this picture the diaper does look pretty fluff :) 

Be sure to follow Snap-Ez 
to stay up to date on giveaways, news, sales

Snap-Ez | Facebook | Twitter  

Snap-Ez will be giving away a 
$15 dollar Gift Certificate to their shop for the 
Flufftastic Summer Celebration Hop. 






Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

1 comment:

  1. They look a bit weird to me, but if you say they´re good, maybe I´ll try them.

    ReplyDelete