Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Accessorize Your Cloth Diapers
Monkey Baby Naturals


As you all may know I'm totally obsessed with diaper rash creams / balms. I found Monkey Baby Naturals on Etsy.com the owner Terri was kind enough to send me her Baby Goo which can be used for Diaper Rash, Minor Cuts, Sunburn, Bug Bites, Eczema.

Baby Goo Information:
Each oil and herb was chosen specifically for its healing, moisturizing, and protective benefits. This salve is safe and gentle for newborns, infants, children, and adults. The organic ingredients are USDA Certified Organic and are purchased from a reputable supplier.



First and formost I love the packaging not to mention the super cute monkey stickers that I now have on my cork board. The Baby Goo comes in this pump style container which is very easy to use you can either pump some on to your fingers or right on baby's bum and spread. The Baby Goo goes a long way you really only need a little bit and it spreads out nicely. Its clear and cloth diaper safe which is awesome and a plus. I used it on Ashton's bum it has worked awesome he had a small rash from pooping to much :) The Baby Goo cleared it up within a day. I also like applying it just as a prevention.


Everything about this Baby Goo is amazing, the Baby Goo I received did not have a scent. If you love to have scents on your salve, Terri now offers different scents as well. I totally recommend this Baby Goo to my fans, friends, and family.

Told you I had them on my cork board.. Love it.

Be sure to check out Monkey Baby Naturals


Monkey Baby Naturals will be giving away a
Baby Goo for the Accessorize Your Cloth Diapers Giveaway.

Be sure to come back 
August 24, 2012 to Enter !!

Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment