Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Accessorize Your Cloth Diapers
Willow Store


I had the opportunity to review the Organic Super Wipes from the Willow Store. Must say these are pretty awesome, let me tell you why.
The Super Wipes are made from organic/ hemp material. It's double sided one side is soft and the other is terry a side still gentle but tough enough to clean those dirty bums. (These wipes can be use for many purposes not only as cloth wipes for cleaning dirty bums) which is another plus.
I love these wipes for the fact that they are such a great size they are 8x8, you can grip them with your whole hand. The material makes it so easy to clean up even after washes they still have that softness to them, which is a huge plus for me  some of the wipes I used to have were only soft for a short period of time these seem to still have the softness to them. I use these wipes on Ashton's bum and I really like them I normally use the terry side for the messy poop  and the soft side to just make sure him whole bum is clean. We are really enjoying these wipes and would totally recommend for my fans, friends, and family.

The Willow Store also has other items such as Nursing Pads, Pre Folds, Burp Clothes which also look fabulous.

Be sure to check out Willow Store



Willow Store will be giving away Wipes
 for the Accessorize Your Cloth Diapers Giveaway.

Be sure to come back 
August 24, 2012 to Enter !!



Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.


No comments:

Post a Comment