Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hi, Everyone

So its a New Years today... you know what the means??
New Years Resolutions and New Beginnings.
What are your resolutions? So as far as for me this year my husband Edward and I are starting to run to loose the baby weight. As of today i'm starting to CLOTH DIAPER my lil ashton its a new transition for me. I didn't cloth diaper Adryana we used pampers with her. When i found out i was pregnant with Ashton i wanted to do a couple things different and this CLOTH DIAPER experience was one of them. Starting off with {Bum Genius 4.0 One Size Snaps}which i've already pre-wash and washed before using them. I have some other brands coming in the mail I wanted to try out different brands to see which ones i like more or which ones work best for daytime and night time.

Kinda funny how Cloth Diapering is so exciting to me.. i've been doing research comparing prices and brands theres so many great brands to choose from you just cant make up your mind. :) So no more disposable diapers for ashton, i'm going to save a lot of money and i'm being Green recycle-reuse.So ill take you on my journey to CLOTH DIAPERING, My life, and my sewing.

Happy New Year.
God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment