Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ah Goo Baby Plush Pad Review



The Plush Bad
It’s a Multi-purpose memory foam surface for you baby.

I seriously cannot stop raving about this Ah Goo Baby to my family and friends. Its Amazing I had the pleasure of reviewing this Plush Pad which was originally going to be used for the Great Cloth Diaper Change but unfortuanly we were not able to go. So therefore I use it while we are out and about in town or soon will be traveling with it.

Caution: 
You wont stop raving about ah goo baby because you will LOVE IT.


Here are some Ah Goo Baby Post pad Details:
  •  (22 inch x 22 inch square dimension when open and 10 inch x 3 inch cylinder when closed).
  • The Plush Pad® is soft, warm, water-repellent and machine washable! 
  • a water repellant taslin fabric covers the pillow protecting it from accidents
  • The center piece of the Plush Pad® covers the memory foam pillow (which is where most of your baby’s body will rest) with a fold on either side that together acts as an extended barrier for your baby’s arms and legs.
My Set Up.. super easy this restroom did not have a changing station so I had to change Ashton on the countertop of the sink. Which was not a problem having an Ah Goo Baby!
Ashton getting a fluffy diaper change :) 

After your done using the Ah Goo Baby you snap the snaps together.

     You roll your Ah Goo Baby and your all set to go ! 


Ah Goo Baby is very portable plush pad it doesn’t take up a lot of room in your diaper bag, it can be used as a changing station in your home, while traveling, camping, if baby just wants to have some tummy time.  So its not only a pad for chaning diapers but also to have baby lounging on a super comfy memory foam pad and look stylish while doing so.

The ah goo baby is very nice high quality memory foam pad for your baby, its very modern , portable and super easy to use (you don’t need a manuel for it, which I totally love) its waterproof and also super easy to wash , just unzip the zipper and throw in the wash.

There is a lot of different prints to choose from, which by the way is hardest part in choosing an Ah Goo baby. You can buy this for your baby and it also makes a perfect baby shower gift.
Not to mention Ah Goo Baby was featured on Lift & Style, Parent & Child, Mother& Baby magazines how awesome is that. 

The Plush pad is being used by Celebrties Jessica Alba, Naomi Watts, Rebecca Romjin, Toni Collette, Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Dempsey, just to name a few..

I definitely enjoy our Ah Goo Baby, its amazing I can roll it and un-roll it only using one hand. It's an amazing product I would recommend to all my readers, friends and family. 

Sign up to become a part of there inner circle and immediately get 10% off, as well as receive future special discounts and give-aways!

Be sure to keep up with to date on news, sales, giveaways by "Like"ing there page on 




If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.

                              *I would love to thank Ah Goo Baby
for giving me the opportunity to review there product.
Thank You, God Bless You



Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment