Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet Pea Diaper Review


                                         Sweet Pea .. apple of my eye..


Had the pleasure of reviewing this beautiful Sweet Pea Diaper.
Hope my review helps you mamas and papas, this is the reason why I do them ... so here it is..

Here are some Fluffy details
    • The waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
    • The soft micro fleece inner layer gently touches your baby's skin, pulling away moisture and keeping your baby rash-free, dry, and comfortable. The micro fleece is made of 100% Polyester and is custom-milled.
    • The updated top-stitching circles the top of the diaper and the tabs, providing reinforcement and demonstrating our commitment to making high quality diapers that hold up wash after wash.
    • The stretchier elastic around the legs provides maximum comfort for baby.
    • The leg casings create "mini-gussets" to keep messes contained and leaks at bay.
    • The adjustable snap settings grow with your baby and enable you to adjust for your baby's waist and leg sizes.
    • The variety of size settings - including small, medium, large - ensure that the Sweet Pea Diaper One-Size Pocket Diaper will properly fit your baby.
    • Openings at both ends of the pocket allow the inserts to agitate out in the wash.  No need to pull them before tossing the diaper in your pail!
    • A handy hang tag in the back of the pocket makes line drying a breeze!
    • Fits most babies from about 8 lbs- 35 lbs
    • The inner fabric is made of 100% high quality polyester fleece. The outer fabric is made of waterproof PUL (Poly Urethane Laminate).
    • Each diaper comes with two quality microfiber inserts, one small and one large.

Inside the Sweet Pea One Size Diaper 

Very soft against babies skin I love that about the diaper. 
Also has two openings which helps on laundry days the insert
just agitates out. Works great!

Another view of the inner Fleece
Smallest Rise & Waist setting 
Largest Setting
As you can see it gets pretty big 

Another uniquer feature is that it has a loop to hang(line dry)


This is currently the setting I have for Ashton.




My Experience 

Mom & Dad Friendly : I’m starting to notice that dad’s would definitely prefer aplix vs snaps just because they don’t want to find the right fit they want simple. Though I think snaps are easy other moms might not think the same way as I do. So im my opioion I think Sweet Pea Diaper is simple again its just a matter of finding the right size to fit your little one.

Quality: It’s a very nicely made. Snaps work I had no problem snaping them on and off. The inner fleece is very soft even after washes which I love. The diaper is not stiff so I is nice and flexible. I also love that the inserts has the label on them I love to match up the inserts to its own shell they have to match :) Having its label on them makes it easy to spot!

Fit : Sweet Pea Diaper has the nice feature of the front and back pocket which is nice for the fact that it agitates in the wash. While its nice that it has that feature its also an issue with the fleece rising above the shell so I had to tuck it back in, in order for us to to have any leaks. Also had a little bit of a wing drop because it does not have a hip snap causing him to have a leak on the inner legs. Since Ashton is a little squirmer and moves around a lot.

Day time: the diaper works great during day time with just one insert. I had ashton in it for about 2 hrs and then had to change him. The first time use was when I experienced the leak on the inner legs all the other times I kinda just tucked in the wing and it worked . No leaks after that.

Night time: I used the diaper over night with 3 inserts 2 Sweet Pea and a doubler Ashton had a very fluffy butt. Sweet Pea allowed enough room to fit all 3 inserts. I did not have any leaks over night which was awesome. The Snap setting did change while doing so because it was bulkier so just to keep that in mind.

Overall : It is a great diaper. I really love the unique feature of the loop and hanging the diaper to dry since I line dry ALL my diapers. They have great colors to choose from. Im glad we have a Sweet Pea Diaper in our diaper stash. Couple things I would change about the diaper is that they would add hip snaps and maybe change the front pocket so that it doesn’t rise up to the top. Other then that I Love Sweet Pea diaper not to mention the name which I think is Adorable, also Customer Service I think anywhere we go we always enjoy having great customrer service. At least to me that’s a big factor in any store I go to or online.

My Lil' Model 


Sweet Pea has just released a new print here is a the sample.
Isn’t this the cutest ??? What do you think about it??







Be sure to visit and "LIKE" and Follow Sweet Pea Diapers on 


Stay up to date on sales, updates and Giveaways!!!


Sweet Pea Diapers is giving away a One Size Diaper
 to one lucky mama you can submit your entries in the link below.
Mother's Day Giveaway
 CLICK HERE to ENTER!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.


                           *I would love to thank Sweet Pea Diapers
for giving me the opportunity to review her  awesome diaper.
Thank You, God Bless You




Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment