Thursday, May 17, 2012

Switch 2 in 2 Challenge !!

Alright Mamas So I'm teaming up with
 Malena Taylor Owner of (that's) "THE" BALM !!!
To bring awareness of to all of you about "Plastic" 

and how unhealthy & non-eco friendly it is.
So we would like to do a Challenge which will be called 
SWITCH 2 in 2 CHALLENGE!

We'll have a form & everyone who signs up for the challenge will be entered to win (that's) "THE" BALM! prize pack! You will just have to switch 2 plastic things in 2 days to a more sustainable material (glass, metal, stainless steel, etc.)

I have been trying to convert my home into a more 
Eco-Friendly home so this will be a great challenge for me. 
How about you?? Are you with me ?? Will you make the switch with me??



ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE???

More info coming soon... stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment