Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rockin Green Review


                              Rockin Green 
Rocks Ashton's Diapers off!! :) 


Soft Rock , Classic Rock , Hard Rock you choose based on your water condition ? What scent would you like ...
  • Mighty Mighty Marshmallow - it's sweet and nutty, and very mighty!
  • Smashing Watermelonsthis juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
  • Earth, Wind & Orchids- this scent is flowered with inviting hints of tartness, floral, woods, honeysuckles and sugar. *NEW*
  • Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit! Best Seller!
  • Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
  • Lavender Mint Revivalthis medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
  • Bare Naked Babiesbecause we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!
Samples

Rockin Green is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Let me tell you why? 

They have detergent based on your water conditions. 
Their scents are amazingly yummy.
It's soft for babies bum. 
A full bag 45/90 depending on how much I wash, will last me up to a month or more! 

It's the "IT" Detergent in cloth diapering world!! 

Rockin Green Detergent covers every water type from Soft( Soft Rock), Normal(Classic Rock), Hard (Hard Rock)for Cloth Diapers or regular laundry. They even have Pet Bed and Toy Detergent, sprays, Detergent for mama cloths as well. Also in the works and coming soon will be Home Cleaning Supplies which I'm super excited because there scents are so yummy I can only imagine my house smelling just like that "mmmm yum". 

Picking a detergent for your cloth diapers can be a bit dicey. There is a lot of thing that you have to consider Price, Cloth Diaper Safe, and if it works for you baby and your diapers. What works for others might not work for you. Its pretty much a trial and error I have tried a couple of detergents and they have worked for my cloth diapers for a week or two and then  my son gets a rash from them so I think that the detergent is too hard for his bum, with Rockin Green I don't have that problem I do have Hard Water so its nice that they have a formula for my type of water since having Hard water is no fun. 
I love doing fluff laundry and seeing that awesome GREEN BAG of Rockin Green Detergent.
I love the fact that they are in TEXAS!!
Rocking Green is a gentle detergent for my babies bum and there is nothing more that I want then for my son to have a rash free, eco-friendly bum :) 
I highly recommend Rockin Green Detergent !!

Go get some Rockin Green Detergent and 
Rock Out while doing Laundry.


Rockin Green Lil' Bam Bam


Rockin Green Is giving away 1 bag of 45/90 Loads
Scent of your choice, to one lucky mama 
you can submit your entries in the link below.
Mother's Day Giveaway CLICK HERE to ENTER!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.


                           *I would love to thank Rockin Green 
for giving me the opportunity to review there awesome products.
Thank You, God Bless You




Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I have yet to try RG but want to :) Ashton is too cute modeling with the bag :) I love that you call him lil bam bam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephk thank you!! you should def try it its amazing thats all I'm currently using :) lil bam bam was getting a bad rash w/ other brands.

    we call him lil bam bam because when he is in his diapers and no shirt w/ curly hair and necklace he reminds me of lil bam bam !!! :)

    ReplyDelete