Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Three Thumb Jack Originals Review


I had the pleasure of working with an awesome 
WAHM (Work at home mom)
Ashley Klemann. Here is a little bit about her.

Hi im Ashley Klemann I am a work at home Mom based out of Colorado Springs. I have a 14 month old son named Jackson and 
a 5 year old step-son named Steven.  
I enjoy designing and sewing all kinds eco-friendly products!
  
I have to say I admire all WAHM they work for the love of making someone happy, making products that are handmade not store bought, and providing awesome unique products for us to use. I love that.

Ashley is an AMAZING WAHM she provides beautiful dresses for little girls, hats, bibs, wet bags, burb cloths, diaper bags. You name it she will do it. Very talented mama. I had the pleasure of reviewing her “Tote-ally” wet bag.





It has a lot of nice features , here are the details.
  • Exterior is 100% cotton and the interior is water-proof PUL.
  • Two handles to carry with you as a Tote bag
  • Super cute fabric
  • Zipper closing on top
  • Rectangle stitching on the bottom so its able to stand on its own once it has diapers in it which is pretty awesome.
  • Fits 10-12 Diapers


 Three Thumb Jack Original wet bags are amazing. I am in love with my wet bag. In the cloth diapering world wet bags are a MUST HAVE. Wet bags can also be used for so many other things such as wet clothes, wet swimsuits, trips to the beach, gym clothes, any many other wet items. So not really just for cloth diapering, its a multi-purpose bag. Ashley has so many fabric choices its awesome there is definitely a fabric choice for everyone, also if you don't see anything in her listings you can contact her for a custom made item which I love that she offers that.
My Experience

I am really enjoying my Tote-ally wet bag. Its very handy I can hang it just about anywhere. I have it hanging in Ashton’s room and in the rest room. It holds up very well, I was able to fit 12 dirty diapers. After washing it shrunk just a tad but not much. I do recommend that you place it in your dryer for about 10-20 mins to seal all the pins and holes. I don’t have a dryer anymore because it doesn’t fit in our house so I used the sun and I ironed the outer cotton fabric and I had no problem with leaks. I would definelty recommend Three Thumb Jack Originals to any of my readers, family, friends. Also lastly Ashley is amazing to work with she offers great customer service her products are very well made, they are made with love whats not to like about that.

Definelty go check her out. To keep up with sales, 
updates and Givewaways make sure you “LIKE” and “Follow”

Three Thumb Jacks Original 

BUY IT 


Three Thumb Jack Originals is giving away one of these
                            "Tote-ally" wet bags to one lucky mama
you can submit your entries in the link below.
Mother's Day Giveaway
 CLICK HERE to ENTER!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.


                           *I would love to thank Three Thumb Jack Originals 
for giving me the opportunity to review her  awesome handmade products.
Thank You, God Bless You




Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment