Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just For Fun : Cotton Babies Daily Snap

Mothers Day Month 

Why not have some fun, Cotton Babies is having this 
Just for Fun Daily snap.
There is a word for every day of the month so based on the word of the day.. will determine your picture you can share the picture on twitter, Facebook make sure you tag Cotton Babies on it. 

So I  will be doing this all month long Just for Fun :) 
Why don't you join me it should be fun.
I used an app on my iPhone called Instagram 

If you do decide to just for fun with me.. 
make sure you also tag 
Sew-Fatty on Facebook and on 
Twitter @edwardsfatty.

                                                  @cottonbabies


Here is the list of words for the MONTH.


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing! I might join up!!

    P.S. I signed up for the Flats Challenge today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! will be doing it together :) how awesome I'm super excited ... kinda funny that I'm excited about washing by hand :)

    ReplyDelete