Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother Natural Bum Lovin' Stick

I had the pleasure of working with another awesome 
WAHM (Work At Home Mom) Desiray she is awesome,
 here is a little bit about her.
" Hi Everyone, Well I started this about a year ago when my daughter was 2 months old, she was diagnosed with a condition that wouldn't allow her to go daycare which meant I wouldn't be going back to work. I decided to start the business and turn my passion and creativity into bringing in some of the income I had lost along with my job. It has since been growing pretty nicely. I live in Good ole Iowa and have two girls, a seven year old (who knows everything) and a seventeen month old. I am finishing up my double major 4 year degree and am looking forward to things to come! We hopefully should be moving in the next month or so, I will finally have my own sewing/craft room!!!! "

Regular Size 

Desiray the owner sent me her Regular Size Bum Lovin' Stick (Diaper Rash). The Bum Lovin' Stick is super easy to use without dipping your fingers. Just take the top off scroll a little bit and apply on area. Bum Lovin' Stick can be used on different things such as eczema, dry skin, bug bites. Its very light, non- greasy formula smells like essential oils which I love, they are very soothing.

My Experience

I applied it on Aston's bum during one of his "Pooping all day rash" 
and it worked great it cleared up within a day. I did use a liner just because I use a liner with any Diaper Rash cream/ lotion/ balm even if its "Cloth Diaper Safe" Im totally OCD about my diapers. Its totally a personal preference. 

I am enjoying the Bum Lovin' Stick its very portable and I can travel with it. It works awesome, smells amazing and my son didn't  have any bad reaction to it so that makes me a happy camper :) 
I would definelty recommend this to my readers, friends, family. 

If you would like to keep up to date with Mother Natural 
on news, sales, and giveaways be sure to check her out on 


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.

                           *I would love to thank Mother Natural 
for giving me the opportunity to review her product.
Thank You, God Bless You




Disclosure: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, the opinions on my review are totally mine and what works for me might not work for you. This was written by me Pollyanna Valenzuela.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with! I'm glad you liked it and am hopeful to do business with you in the future!! Best wished and prayers to you and your family.

    Desiray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure is all mine Desiray!! May God keep on blessing you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete