Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Happy Green Life Review





While passing by my laundry room I heard.. 
“mommy whats that smell?” what smell Adryana? 
I don’t know mammi, it just  smells super good right here?

 That my fellow readers is the reaction I got from my 5 yr. old daughter
 while passing by the laundry room and using
A Happy Green Life detergent.


There scents smell amazing, they make my laundry room smell Flufftastic !!!
The awesome part is that its all eco-friendly.. 
who knew natural stuff would be so amazing right??

I was given and opportunity to try this detergent and I'm so glad I did.  I received some samples one of the scents I chose was monkey farts, super amazing. I used A Happy Green Life on my cloth diapers and after the rinses they did not smell like nothing just plain clean diapers,  I did not experience any rash on Ashton's bum which was great. Also tried it out on our regulars clothes and let me say when I pulled them out of the washer and ready to line dry them they still had a hint of the monkey farts smell. Which I loved, for the simple fact that I love my clothes to smell good. I love that it is gentle on babies bum and can be used for cloth diapers but also effective on taking out dirt stains. I used it on my husbands military uniforms and it left them nice and fresh clean smelling. I can't say enough about A Happy Green Life. I love there detergent, would recommend to my readers, friends, and family.  

Also would like to mention that the gals at 
A Happy Green Life are amazing, great customer service they have a variety of products from detergent to sprays to kitchen soap all around eco-friendly. They also have a Scent of the Month which I think is a awesome neat thing to have separates them from the other brands. 

Would you like to keep up to date with A Happy Green Life "LIKE" on Facebook


A Happy Green Life is  giving away 50/100 bag
scent of your choice to one lucky mama
you can submit your entries in the link below.
Mother's Day Giveaway
 CLICK HERE to ENTER!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask???
Just comment below and I will respond ASAP. 

Thank you for reading my Blog, hope its helpful.


                           *I would love to thank A Happy Green Life 
for giving me the opportunity to review her  awesome handmade products.
Thank You, God Bless You


No comments:

Post a Comment